WELCOME TO OUR VALLEY VISTA LUXURY ESTATE! The charming Spanish estate, with 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and 10,000 square feet, this home is perfect for any family or group. Located in the exclusive Paradise Valley neighborhood, you are steps away from North Scottsdale, world-class shopping, dining, golf, scenery, events, casinos, nightlife and much more! The Fabulous resort style backyard with heated pool and spa, swim up bar, full outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, multiple entertainment areas, a fireplace, two fire pits, and 3 fountains is perfect for those wanting the perfect getaway! Valley Vista Estate is one our most popular properties so don’t delay, book today!
- Completely remodeled home with all new furniture, luxurious linens, and innovative smart home technology.
- 10,000 sf home
- 9 Bedroom and 8 Bath
- All new, comfortable furniture from premium shops like West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Restoration Hardware.
- Large heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Great Room has a large sectional that seats 7-10 comfortably
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, and rec area.
- Pool table and multiple entertainment spaces
- Multiple master bedroom suites and hideaways
- Large, modern kitchen perfect for those home chefs
- Oversized loft overlooking living room and views into the resort backyard
- Smart TV’s with premium cable and streaming services
- Premium pillow top mattress
- Vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams
- Luscious, green backyard
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International 10mi / 12min
- Scottsdale Airport 12mi / 25min
Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 12 mi / 25 min
- Studio Movie Grill 20 mi / 15 min
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 12 mi / 24 min
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 9 mi / 20 min
- Old Town Scottsdale 8 mi / 20 min
- Desert Botanical Garden 9 mi / 20 min
- Barrett-Jackson 8 mi / 17 min
- Arabian Horse Show 10 miles/ 15 min
- TPC Scottsdale 20 mi / 20 min
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable for our travelers. We can book dinner reservations, get tickets to hottest live shows or sporting events, and even book a private chef!
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
Minimum Night stay requirements:
- Weekdays: 2-nights Minimum (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)*
- Weekends: 3-nights Minimum (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)*
*Please note that minimum nights may change depending on Seasons and Holidays and must be approved by Parsons Villas.
*We have several other beautifully remodeled homes in the area so if this one does not fit please inquire for our others.*
* Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don't miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring.