Located in the most desired location in Phoenix’s Arcadia District, this home has it all. Completely remodeled contemporary home with over $2MM in renovations and furnishings. Centered In the middle of the hottest shopping venues, Fashion Square, Biltmore, Old Town, golf, scenery, events, casinos, hiking, biking and nightlife. Not to mention, all of the most famous events in Scottsdale are at your doorstep! Famous athletes, movie stars and executives have stayed here and are repeat guests!
- Gorgeous views on huge full acre desert lot.
- Completely remodeled home in 2015 with all new furniture and linens.
- 6 Bed Room/ 5.5 Bath/ 3 Car Garage
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, rec area, and wine room.
- Master Bedroom Suite with huge walk-in Master Closet, Dual Shower and separate soaking Tub.
- 3 King, 3 Queen, and Dual Bunk beds with 2 Twin, and 2 Full brand new pillow top mattresses. 2 separate premium Queen inflatable air mattress and sleeper sofa’s can easily sleep more.
- Private HEATED pool for the winter months - For an additional fee.
- 8’ pool table.
- Wireless High Speed Internet.
- COX Cable.
- 2 60" and 3 50" LED smart TV’s.
- Nest Thermostats.
- Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- 1 mile to Old Town Scottsdale, Biltmore, and Arcadia’s finest shopping and dining.
- .5 Mile to Scottsdale’s finest public golf course – the Phoenician.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International: 6 miles/15 min.
- Scottsdale Airport: 12 miles/25 min.
- Fashion Square: 3 miles/5 min.
- Biltmore Fashion Square: 3 miles/5 min.
- AMC Movie Theater 3 miles/5 min.
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park 9 miles/25 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 8 miles/17 min.
- W Hotel/ Old Town Scottsdale 3 miles/9 min.
- The Phoenician Resort and Golf 1.5 Miles/4 Min
- Desert Botanical Garden 5 miles/10 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 15 miles/25 min.
- Arabian Horse Show 15 miles/25 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 14 miles/25 min.
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable for our travelers.
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
Minimum Night stay requirements:
Weekdays: 2-nights Minimum (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)*
Weekends: 3-nights Minimum (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)*
*Please note that minimum nights may change depending on Seasons and Holidays and must be approved by Parsons Villas.