Welcome home to the MIRAGE RESORT! This multi-million exquisite custom-built Scottsdale, AZ vacation home rental has over 6,500 sf of resort-styled comfort.
This Spanish Modern style hacienda wraps around a beautifully landscaped central yard. Outdoor living is the focus here. The tiled roof, exposed wood framing, cool tile floors and rustic wood detailing send you back in time, but don’t worry, this hacienda has all the amenities of modern life. The yard is terraced, teeming with fire pits and water features with several secluded seating areas. This villa is perfectly outfitted for year-round outdoor living. Bring your entire family to Scottsdale for that long-awaited vacation or family reunion.
The vacation rental home in Scottsdale, AZ and guest house can sleep twenty people, perfect for that extended family get together or even a business retreat. Many of the bedrooms have in-suite bathrooms, and with so many secluded seating areas, this residence is a good fit for a big group needing both large gathering spaces but also occasionally wanting privacy.
The Spanish look continues on the inside, with exposed accent beams and large format tiled floors throughout the foyer, kitchen and dining room. The kitchen has perimeter seating at the large L-shaped island. Kitchen appliances include a 48” cooktop, three wall ovens, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and all the small appliances you’ll need for your stay. And with the full-sized wine cooler in the kitchen, you’ll have more than enough room for storing all that wine collected from local wineries.
The floor plan is mostly open, with high ceilings in the common areas. The main living area boasts a wood burning fireplace, and the distressed leather oversized chairs and sofas are anchored with carpet insert. The desert colors and neutral color palate allow the focus to be on the lushly landscaped courtyard.
The den continues the main living area feel – soft distressed leather sofas, desert color scheme, and heavy oversized draperies. The fireplace and view to the courtyard through the sliding glass doors out to the pool are the main focus. There is a concealed TV and two tufted bunk beds to handle those extra guests.
There are two main bedrooms in this hacienda! The first has a large fireplace and tiled hearth with a columned canopy king-sized bed in a heavy Spanish Modern style. The room has neutral colored textured-look walls and carpet with ornate heavy draperies on the window wall looking out onto the pool patio, and several rich terra cotta colored plush chairs with orange accents in the draperies and bed linens for some color. The adjoining bathroom of this vacation rental home in Scottsdale, AZ features a sunken tub in a raised tiled platform, two sinks on the long vanity, a door to the patio, and a large walk-in closet with wooden fittings.
The second main bedroom’s king bed linens pick up the terra cotta accent wall color. This bedroom has a wet bar with mini-frig, sink and microwave along one wall. And of course, windows and a door to the pool patio. This room is conveniently located not just to the pool, but to the indoor gym.
Several bedrooms feature king-sized sleigh beds and comfy looking bed linens. One bedroom features sliding glass doors out to a private side yard patio with high privacy. Bathrooms, like the rest of the house, are traditionally styled with generous vanity counter space for all the usual accoutrements.
There are TVs in every room and several out on the portico. Wireless high-speed internet, cable with Netflix and HBO and an X-BOX ONE are included. Plus, there is a TV room and a laundry room with full size washer/dryer, a sink and tons of cabinetry and counter space. And, if hiking around the beautiful Sonoran Desert isn’t enough, there is a fitness room complete with sauna (now there’s a great amenity!), treadmill, elliptical, several TVs, and free weights.
We can’t say enough about the lushly landscaped courtyard of this Scottsdale, AZ vacation home rental! It’s the center of attention as the portico encircles the yard, providing covered patio space from each room. The courtyard has a pool, several fire pits, a raised hot tub with canopy and a putting green! The rustic portico has exposed timber framing lending it a traditional feeling while providing much needed shade. Several pool tables, dart boards, and a ping pong table provide entertainment for kids of all ages. The fireplace with seating grouping and TV is a great gathering space for the entire group. An outdoor kitchen set up complete with a sink, refrigerators and generous counter space is perfect for outdoor eating. And the grille is large enough to handle the biggest crowds. Side yards have horse shoe pits and additional private patio areas.
MAIN HOUSE/GUEST HOUSE AMENITIES
- Main house is a massive 5BR/4.5BA with an additional sleeping area/man den off the garage and a separate 1BR/1BA guest house with gym and sauna. There are two separate masters and 4 of the 5 bedrooms are en suites.
- Bed layouts are 4 king bedrooms, 2 twin bunk bedroom, 1 queen sleeper sofa, and 1 queen bed in guest house.
- Massive kitchen with butler bar off dining with all staples and amenities.
- Multiple gas fireplaces throughout the home and backyard.
- Custom beamed ceilings
- Multiple dual sliders open to the gorgeous outdoor living area.
- Flat Screen TV'S in every room, bedroom. Additional tv's in back yard.
- Private man den off the garage.
- Built in speaker system throughout the house, garage, and backyard.
- Heated saltwater pool with waterfall and separate 10-person hot tub.
- Wireless High-Speed internet
- Cox cable with Netflix and HBO
- XBOX ONE
- Private master retreat with large roll-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, and hot tub just outside the bathroom.
- 2nd master has wet bar and mini fridge.
- Hacienda covered patios wrap the entire resort.
- Entire resort is walled in adding privacy and the feel of a private hacienda resort.
- Tropical excluded back yard with banana trees, multiple gas tiki torches and fire pits.
- Gas heated salt water pool with waterfall.
- Exterior game room with TWO pool tables, ping pong table, darts, and bar area.
- Exterior living room off game room and multiple seating areas to easily entertain large groups.
- Horseshoe pit.
- PUTTING GREEN!
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable.
We hope you choose us, and we know you will enjoy your stay!
Minimum Night stay requirements:
- Weekdays: 2-nights Minimum (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)*
- Weekends: 3-nights Minimum (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)*
*Please note that minimum nights may change depending on Seasons and Holidays and must be approved by Parsons Villas.
*Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don’t miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Guest can purchase a Trip Cancellation Waiver which cost 10% of the gross rental fee and allows you to cancel within 48 hours prior to the check-in date. You may cancel for any reason up to 48 hours before check-in if you purchase this option waiver at the time of booking and we will refund funds held for reservation minus the cost of the wavier. This can only be purchased at the time of the reservation. If this waiver was purchased it will show on the reservation breakdown above. Please notify Parsons Villas at the time of booking if you would like the Trip Waiver added.