Troon Ranch Multi-Unit Estate
If you are looking, for peace, love nature and actually being able to see the stars at night you will love this property. That said, guests are shocked at the location as It FEELS like we are in the middle of nowhere, but we are so close to anything one would need or want to do. You can hop on a bike and within a mile directly access one of the gateway trail heads to the McDowell Mountain Sonoran Preserve with over 185 miles of trails for all uses. We are exactly 1 mile in each direction from the main Scottsdale access roads literally making us minutes from the best restaurants, shopping, hiking, horseback riding, GOLF!! and entertainment.
Welcome to the TROON RANCH MULTI-UNIT ESTATE! Whether it is a family reunion, romantic getaway, friends trip, or merely play hooky from a conference, this desert estate if for you. The estate is set in an exceptional location, just minutes away from hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, fabulous restaurants, shopping and some of the very best golf courses in the nation! The moment you drive onto the gravel driveway, the home feels like it could be miles away from the nearest city. The Casita is one building with 3 completely separate “apartments, each uniquely furnished and with its own special character. Two have high ceilings, their own fireplaces and the wonderful smell of fresh cut cedar. All have their own fully stocked kitchen, a large open bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and a private laundry. The Casita is surrounded by old growth plantings, mountains, ancient saguaro cactus, and legendary sunsets. And of course, it overlooks a beautifully landscaped pool, with waterfalls and spa, a true desert oasis.
The Old Wild West - harkening back to a simpler and a slower pace life. The estate evokes a special feeling of awe that is truly difficult to describe in words. The luscious landscaping encompasses the entire property and has wonderful old growth trees, flowering shrubs, and endless views. Our favorite part of the landscaping is the deeply shaded patios that create a private space for guests to completely unwind while listening to the birds, wind chimes, and the trickle of the fountains while watching the horses or spectacular views of Arizona’s famous sunsets. Over and over, we hear from guests who stay at Hayden Compound tell us, “I would be happy never leaving here.”
- Remodeled Cabin 3-unit Casita in one home.
- 4 Bed Room/ 3 Bath in 3 separate units. Loft style 2 kitchen/2bath Duplex on one side and Casita
- Open floor plans in all three apartments
- Master Bedroom Suite with Huge Master Closet and Bath with Jacuzzi Tub.
- Private HEATED pool for the winter months. - (Pool heat optional for an extra fee).
- Numerous board games, poker chips, children’s books, and activities for the kids and family.
- Wireless 100GB High-Speed Internet.
- Directv Cable.
- Multiple smart TV’s.
- Bluetooth Wireless portable stereos for indoor or outside use.
- Smart Home with Smart Locks, Thermostats, Lighting, and Security.
- 3 - Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International: 30 miles/30 min.
- Scottsdale Airport: 10 miles/ 15 min.
Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 10 miles/15 min.
- Studio Movie Grill 10 miles/15 min.
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 10 miles/15 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 15 miles/18 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale: 10 miles/18 min.
- Desert Botanical Garden: 24miles/30 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 10miles/15min.
- Arabian Horse Show 10 miles/15 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 10 miles/15 min.
We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask as no request is unreasonable for our travelers. We can book dinner reservations, get tickets to hottest live shows or sporting events, and even book a private chef!
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
The Parsons Villas Team
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Guest can purchase a Trip Cancellation Waiver which cost 10% of the gross rental fee, and allows you to cancel within 48 hours prior to the check-in date. You may cancel for any reason up to 48 hours before check-in if you purchase this option waiver at the time of booking and we will refund funds held for reservation minus the cost of the wavier. This can only be purchased at the time of the reservation. If this waiver was purchased it will show on the reservation breakdown above. Please notify Parsons Villas at the time of booking if you would like the Trip Waiver added.
Minimum Night stay requirements:
Weekdays: 2-nights Minimum (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)*
Weekends: 3-nights Minimum (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday)*
*Please note that minimum nights may change depending on Seasons and Holidays and must be approved by Parsons Villas.
*Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don’t miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring.